Roads, Rail and the River Lead You to Us
In a modern urban environment, connections are currency. Adjacent to some of the city’s favorite destinations, with access to public transit and natural thruways, the best of Chicago converges at The 78. We’re making it easy to get here, and to get around, and that’s everything.
Where the Best of Chicago Converges
A Multi-modal Transportation Hub
Multiple forms of transit will serve the thousands of people who will work and live at The 78.
- Nearby CTA “L” Stations at Roosevelt & State, and at Cermak in Chinatown
- A new CTA Red Line Station at Clark & 15th
- Water Taxis to/from the Loop, the Lake and North Branch
- Strategic curbside pick up/drop off locations for car services and rideshare
- On-site parking and bicycle storage
- Express shuttle to and from Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center
The 78 is getting a brand new CTA "L" station for the Red Line - connecting north to the Loop. Lincoln Park and Wrigley Field (with transfers anywhere); and south to Chinatown, Guaranteed Rate Field and other destinations.
Meet the Neighbors
Location, location, location. Surrounded by some of the most historic and culturally relevant neighborhoods in Chicago, we have direct access to some of the city's best shops, restaurants, art, events, universities, and industry.